Introduction

I am in group 1 with Pru Carter-Phillips (8128) and Ella Budgett (8120). To view my portfolio evidence please click on the following three labels, on the right, named; A2 Research and Planning; A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.
Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipak

Front and Back Digipak
Above shows the front and back panels of our digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Above you can see our inside panels of our digipak


Please click this image to enter our site

Tuesday 25 October 2016

R + P Post 29: Rehearsals

Rehearsals for our actors are very important so they can become more comfortable infant of the camera as they are confident with what is being asked of them. It also gives us the opportunity to try things out and see if we like it or not so no time is wasted on the proper shoot days. As well as the actors, the rehearsals are also highly useful for the camera and light operators so they can create they previously visualised shots in real life.

I practiced lip-syncing to our track a few times in-front of a camera. I think I need to work on being overly expressive with my mouth and actions because everything is more intense on camera. I should also come up with some rough 'dance moves' so I have actions to fall back on if I feel like I don't know what to do with myself!

Heres a short clip of some of our rehearsal time...

We also practiced some of our more difficult lighting set-ups. Below is an image of our finished pink set-up which we are all very happy with and have saved for the real shoot, to save time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment