Introduction

I am in group 1 with Pru Carter-Phillips (8128) and Ella Budgett (8120). To view my portfolio evidence please click on the following three labels, on the right, named; A2 Research and Planning; A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.
Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipak

Front and Back Digipak
Above shows the front and back panels of our digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Above you can see our inside panels of our digipak


Please click this image to enter our site

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Construction Post 8: My Personal Contribution to the Edit Sessions

I also feel like I played a useful role in post-production; I worked with Ella and Flo by cutting shots down, re-arranging shots, adding some effects to shots including the dissolve effect and cross-cutting, inserting new shots into our already edited sequence and I also graded some shots.
I also researched title sequences for inspiration for our titles-this is when I found Godzilla's titles and showed them to Flo and Ella and we proceeded to make the titles as similar to their's as possible. This was the inspiration for our titles.
Sometimes one person wouldn't be doing much when the other two were editing on the computer so we decided that every edit session, if more than 2 people were present, one person would be allocated the macbook to research and work on titles.

how we graded our shots

No comments:

Post a Comment