Introduction

I am in group 1 with Pru Carter-Phillips (8128) and Ella Budgett (8120). To view my portfolio evidence please click on the following three labels, on the right, named; A2 Research and Planning; A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.
Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Please view our music video for MiraJax - Best Be Believing

Front and Back Digipak

Front and Back Digipak
Above shows the front and back panels of our digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Above you can see our inside panels of our digipak


Please click this image to enter our site

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Construction Post 7: My Personal Contribution to the Shoot Session

I feel like I contributed more in the test shoot and back-up shoot than I did in the main shoot session in terms of filming because I was acting in the background of a lot more of the shots in the main shoot.
However, I filmed all the outside shots in our main shoot, a lot of which were used in our final edit. In the back-up shoot session, I filmed the re-shoot of the slap scene which was quite tricky when trying to get the angle right in order to make the slap as realistic as possible. I helped set up and move around lights in all the shoots and we all worked together at the shoot to watch back our footage to decide if we needed more takes or not. I also was in charge of the clapper board for many of the shots which we needed to make sure we were being time effective and it also made renaming and deleting shots easier when it came to post-production.
I enjoyed everything I did in production and I really feel like i developed my camera skills in terms of framing and how to create an effective perspective to make it look like there are more people in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment